Last week I brought you my Top 5 Liquid Eyeliners. While I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, there are days when I just don’t have the patience or time commitment required to execute a good liquid line. Days when I just need to throw on a little bit of makeup and get out the door. On those low maintenance makeup days I like to use a solid black pencil to quickly draw a thin line above my lashes and smudge into my upper waterline. I have rotated through so many different formulas and I have found a few that I really LOVE! I don’t like for my solid eyeliners to be dry and tug on my eyelid, but I also don’t want the formula to be so soft that it transfers onto my lid when I open my eyes. These 5 formulas check all the boxes for me and make my makeup life so much easier!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil– I really love how smoothly this formula goes onto the eye. My favorite thing about this eyeliner, though, is that it comes in 37 different colors! The artistic options are endless!
- MAC Pro Longwear Eyeliner– I find myself reaching for this MAC eyeliner nearly everyday. It is easy to apply, it doesn’t transfer onto the lids, and it can be sharpened over and over into a perfectly fine point. I like that I can get an even, smooth line with this liner without much effort.
- Charlotte Tilbury “Rock n Kohl” Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil– Don’t let the name fool you. This is not a liquid liner, but it does apply as smoothly as a liquid! It smudges perfectly into the waterline and it never tugs across the eyelid.
- MAC Modern Twist Kajal Eye Liner– I like to use this liner when I am going for a smokey eye look and I want to smudge the liner on my top lid. I also like to use this formula in the waterline.
- Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner– If you are looking for a waterproof formula that will last all day without smudging, this is the one for you! It is great for smudging in the upper waterline because it will not transfer to the bottom lid at all!